I’m late (but not that late!) to this round of RW80. I could have put off my objectives post until the Sunday check-in, but considering that my major writing obstacle is procrastination and that I already meant-to-but-didn’t get my goals up on Wednesday, I should probably strike while the motivation iron is hot.
My ride literally just texted me while I was typing that, so this will be a down and dirty post.
- Write 20,000 words for Camp NaNo in April
- Write at least one post per week for Persephone
- Write at least two posts per month for Powder Room
- Finish weeding out inactive writers on PR and respond to the rest of my current applicant pool
- Update and edit my personal blog (this one!)
- Craft three pitches for outlets I am not currently writing for